- During the campaign, predefined Hyundai core markets developed significantly more expensive compared to other markets in the campaign. With the help of managed Meta Campaign Budget Optimization, the budget was nevertheless managed cost-effectively according to business prioritization. In this way, core markets were targeted, but the cost structure was kept in check.
- In addition to the pre-planned campaign postings, up-to-date on-site content was also produced and published during the World Cup match phase in Qatar, linking Hyundai promotions with World Cup events. Since on-site communication always requires flexibility, netzeffekt also used an agile media approach for budget planning. With the help of various content categorizations with a specific budget, the interactions of the target groups were increased, and the planned objectives were far outperformed.
A COMPLETE SUCCESS: CAMPAIGN RESULTS EXCEED ALL EXPECTATIONS
- The Hyundai World Cup campaign exceeded all internally set targets
- YouTube and Facebook in particular surprised with cost-benefit results
- World champion Argentina not only achieved first place at the FIFA World Cup, but also drove the best CPM-level results in the Hyundai World Cup campaign
- +101% overachievement of target impressions
- +161% overachievement of target views
- 58% more favorable CPM purchase than forecast
- Set-up, monitoring and optimization of approx. 350 paid media assets by netzeffekt